Sunday, October 10, 2010

Show time!

Here is a new page I put together in my scrap booking album for FIL.
I will be showing my customers how to do this surprisingly simple page at my end of month workshop...hope they enjoy!
I entered this page in the local Show and Won! such a simple page and the reward very unexpected!
Here is my tatting entry, with it's new ribbon :)
... and my wire lace entry...also with a decoration.

I entered 2 other pieces of lace, but gave 1 away before I could take a pic, and have plans for the other, which means I cannot share here for now.
Although I have been very busy with my lace, there is much I cannot share just yet.
Sending hugs to all my bloggy friends, with hopes that your lace is growing, threads never breaking and pins never bending...




1 comment:

Tattingrid said...

Congratulations with your tatting prize! Your work looks great!
Ingrid