Monday, December 14, 2009

Bits and bobs

A few bits are starting to happen - slowly!

Here is a fan I designed last Christmas - this one is a gift for this Christmas, but I have to get a wriggle on to finish it :)
These bookmarks and tags are part of gifts I have made for friends. The bookmark is from Jon's pattern pages made with hdt size 20 hakelgarn in Rain Forest by Lady Shuttle Maker.

The tags are made from Creative Memories papers using the tag maker, heart maker and meadow maker shape cutters.

These tags also use the sweetheart maker and scollop circle and were made for my Joey Scouts.

Travis is Not growing slowly! Here he is chatting with Grandma, and he gets more hansome everytime I see him :)
Enough for now! I am off to think about dinner and then probably more sleep!
Hugs and best wishes.

3 comments:

Singtatter said...

Looks like you are real busy with bobbin lace and little Travis!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Looks like you've been busy! My favorite is the picture of the baby... he looks so happy!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Can't wait to see your fan finished...bobbin lace has always fascinated me.

Travis is a handsome little guy.