Friday, August 22, 2014

I don't make scarves...

...by the singles!
 
These are my most recent...
 
1 Scarf...
Pattern: Tradition into Creation by Jacqui Barber
Thread: Bohemian Autumn
 2 Scarves...
Pattern: Winter 2007 Australian Lace Magazine...cannot find the issue atm, and don't recall the designers name, so sorry.
Thread: Misty Alpaca
 3 Scarves...
Pattern: Torchon Explore by Ulrike Voelcker
Thread: Thai silk from local supplier Fibres and Threads
 Closer view of the latest...
 More!
Although there are more scarves, I have either already posted or given them away before I took a 'completed' pic, so here is 1 setting of the Hardanger work complete.
The table centre is almost finished, so only a placemat, serviette, serviette ring and coaster to go.
 
Back to the stuff I should be doing now...
 
Please enjoy, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts :)