Sunday, April 26, 2009

Progress

Welcome Friends,

I have finally finished my show doily, but cannot post a pic here just yet :)

This Lisbeth doily is also moving along well. The next round or 2 are quick ones so progress will seem fast. I took this pic on a yellow background so you can see the colour better. I love the shuttle too...feels great in the hand and is weighted perfectly :)
And it was a great week at school too. Here are the 2 bookmarks, completed by my senior students. They are delighted with the results of their hard work over the past few weeks and now looking forward to their next project. One of the juniors also finished his snake bookmark, but the pic I have includes the student and cannot be shared here.
All of this means I have more bobbins to wind and the list of students will get shorter for all of 3 minutes, until word gets around that there was an empty pillow!
Enjoy your week, hug someone close and stay safe :)

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Laura, the doily and bookmarks are beautiful! I hope to get some time to work with my bobbin lace today. It is really addictive!

Unknown said...

Pretty! Love both the tatting and the bobbin lace. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Laura! I just came back over to let you know you've been tagged... ha ha! :)