Friday, September 4, 2009

Soooo Civilized

Lots of lace as promised!!
This possum/mouse is the work of one of my Juniors...only the tail to go!!
The other (at school today) has almost finished this angel!
Another senior decided to take the plunge and was impressed by her progress today!

The key ring was completed by a young lass, embarking on a new and exciting time with job prospects on the horizon.

I will be in trouble,for the "rose garden"is upside down, but the end of term marked the end of the length. Now the lass must decide what to do with this piece! Next term, she is going to start this fan!

I will post some of my work next time LOL
Warm regards


2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

All are beautiful!

Tatskool said...

Oh so enjoyed your lace show. I will be doing some more bobbin lace tomorrow at my lace Guild. Trouble is I can never remember how to get started again...I just want to tat!!