Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thank you

So.... I hear you all ask ... Just what is it that has made me smile for 2 days straight?? After all, I was just cruising along, minding my own business, checking out some of my favorite blogs when I come across my name :) Well, as there are several Laura's out there in blog land, no excitement just yet! I clicked on the name and found myself on my own site!

I did hit the back button rather quickly to see what it was all about!



Let me show you...










Ta Da!! Many, many thanks Adriana! If you visit her blog you will see why I am smiling :)


Such awesome company!!



I hope this means I get to also pass this on...



Yes or no, I am going to anyways :)



Just let me work out how to do this...



Britt - Thanks for helping me get started!


Singtatter - Such inspiring work!


Diane - Beautiful work and such fun!


Jenny - I just love your ideas!


There are soooo many great blogs out there, and I know I have only just visited a very small handful, but every time I find a new blog, I find new inspiration!


Next time I will show you my travel pillow, but for tonight, I must go do a little decreasing with a hot impliment, then settle down with DB for some R & R... a little tatting maybe ...



Warm hugs to all my blogging friends...

6 comments:

Instructions, Manuals and How To's said...

Instructions, Manuals and How To's - NeedInstructions.com

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Congratulations! That is a wonderful honor and a beautiful tag! Thank you so much for honoring me with the same award!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award! How exciting! :)

Tatskool said...

I have only just come across your blog from Dianne's and I love it. Lots of things to interest me, tatting of course, ATC's and Bobbin lace. I look forward to reading more of your posts.
Pop along and visit my blog
http://tatsakoolchallenge.blogspot.com/

Ellen said...

Thank you, Laura! You too inspire me ! We learn from one another and build knowledge on knowledge. I start making ATC after reading your blog, many thanks for getting me interested.

Unknown said...

Hi I'm back again! You left a comment on my "Happy International Tatting Day" blog post asking if I made ATC's. To answer your question: no, I do not, but I think they are really cool and would love to start doing them sometime! Heaven knows I have all the goodies for them! :)