Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Possum magic

This gorgeous Aussie design can be found in the Australian Lace Magazine Summer 2004 edition. It was contributed by Kath Shadbolt, who adapted it from a picture of a lace mouse. Needless to say, I have adapted it yet again, due to not reading the instructions!
One of the junior boys at school picked it from the pile, and has almost completed it.
I was only going to make 1 for my sample book, but I have also fallen in love with it, and decided to make 1 each for my Joey Scouts and team for Christmas. Here are the first 3!
I have managed to wrestle some paperwork done today, and even checked out a bloggy friend or 2 after catching up with emails!
Now, I am off to wind more bobbins, and write out a tatting pattern!
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The bookmarks are adorable! Why is it that creepy critters like possums and mice look so adorable in lace?