Monday, December 13, 2010

Finishing off

Another 25 complete!!


Here is bookmark 25 - the same as bookmark 1 (but a bit longer)

It is made with Lizbeth HDT - shell in size 20 and the pattern belongs to Jon - I'll try to find the link later - it is no longer in my bookmarks :(
Tomorrow evening our Tuesday lace girls are going to enjoy a meal together.

Here is my Kriss Kringle parcel :)
- 2 cover cloths
- a pin pusher
- a lazy susan/pricker
- thread
- pin cushion
all in a travel bag.
Here is (one of) my current lace projects - another wire lace necklace...
Design by Britt
Made in black and smoked wire.
Finally, here are some of my handmade beads, at home on my new handmade bobbins :)
Thanks for reading. Have fun and stay safe :)

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love all the pictures you take! They're so inspiring! I'm happy to see how you've used your new beads. They must be much smaller than I imagined!